Sunday, February 12, 2006

Matrix as Messiah Movie

The Real Message Encoded Within The Matrix.

My all time favorite movie is the Matrix. I like it not just because of the often imitated special effects and fight scenes, but because I saw the immediate similarities with Neo, and "The One." I found a site that confirms that I wasn’t the only one to see the various parallels.

Here is one of the many examples.

The Bible - John the Baptist
John 1:29, 30, & 34 - The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me'. And I have seen, and have borne witness that this is the Son of God."

The Matrix - Morpheus
Neo's way was prepared by Morpheus who fervently believed and proclaimed to everyone that Neo was "The One". And the Oracle told Morpheus that HE would be the one to find "The One".

Morpheus: "We've done it, Trinity. We found him."
Trinity: "I hope you're right."
Morpheus: "I don't have to hope. I know it!"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?