Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Black Marriage

On La Shawn Barber's Corner, she has addressed the topic of Black Marriage in reference to the article Marriage Is for White People.

She give two major reasons - fatherless homes and the lack of shame of illegitimacy. I would add as a contributing factor the governmental financial support that eliminates the need of an intact family. Although Uncle Sam may be a good Suga' Daddy, he is a poor replacement for all that a real man can provide.

As a husband, a father, a protector, and a provider, I totally agree the La Shawn. I couldn't have said it better myself. God designed it so a man and a woman are required to make a child. As a man, I strongly encourage all men to accept, embrace, and treasure your God given responsibility. Future generations are depending on you.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?