Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Break Time is Over- Time to Get Back to Work.

Well, after a little time to reflect, reevaluate, and regroup it is now time to get back to the task at hand. During my time away, I had the opportunity to put things into perspective. Without fully realizing it, I had allowed myself to become overly consumed the various news and topics of the day. As a result, the time needed to enjoy my life, liberty and to pursue my happiness began to suffer.

In all of my planning and preparation for this site, one detail I failed to consider is the need for moderation and finding a balance with family, friends, and other activities which have priority. Therefore, I will be limiting myself on the frequency of updates to this site. I enjoy doing this blog, but there are things that are more important than expanding the finite, or preaching to the choir. It is my hope that as the quantity of my post decreases, the quality will increase exponentially.

Thanks for you patience. The best is yet to come.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?