Thursday, March 23, 2006

V for VENDETTA.

In a discussion on another blog, the topic of a vendetta was mentioned. Below is my response. I have added to my FAQs for future reference. ABOUT THE HOST gives some information about me. Greater details concerning my political points of view will be added soon.
Why you have this embedded vendetta against the Democrats, who seem to be your target?
I have a vendetta, but I don’t limit myself to Democrats. My vendetta is against those who copy sample ballots because they are unable to make informed decisions for themselves. My vendetta is against those who pimp the poor for their votes. My vendetta is against those who seek votes from felons, illegal aliens, and others who should be permitted to vote because the informed populace would never vote for them. My vendetta is against those who would jeopardize the safety and security of me, and my family for their personal political gain. If you say I have a vendetta against Democrats, then I say “if the shoe fits let the Democrats wear it.”
Here are some of my additional comments related to the Republican party.
So I guess the Republicans--who you cannot seem to dig up or "find" any negativity about--have a squeaky clean record....surveillence, wire tapping, misleading the public...I guess we will only see what we "want" to see because of something called perspective?
There are a number of issues in which I disagree with the present Administration. I have written my elected officials many times to voice my displeasure. If you feel that wire tapping and conducting surveillance on TERRORIST is a crime, write your elected officials and demand articles of impeachment. Demand that they cut the funding for all surveillance. I bet they won’t do it because they know that it would mean the end of their political career. To talk against the Administration is cheap, but not even Hillary is man enough to take action.

As you may tell, I really enjoy responding to questions concerning my political positions. Being able to provide intelligent answers to questions really helps to promote thought on various issues. Now, if only I could find a way to make a living doing it. Oh well, maybe one day.


Comments:
Thank you for your comments. Your opinion as well as your friendship is valued tremendously.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?